Speed, safety and durability, and let's not forget, comfort. This is what summarises the key qualities of Comtrac, the new Vredestein van tyre. Comtrac was developed by Vredestein for the demand for tyres which combine the usual features of passenger cars with the efficiency of commercial vehicles. The exceptional carcass structure incorporating a steel reinforcement strip ensures that the tyre is well equipped for heavy-duty work. What's more, Comtrac not only performs much better, but it also offers excellent comfort and safety. The Vredestein Comtrac - a reliable, durable tyre with a modern look.
- Robust tyre shoulder tread pattern
- Jagged contours
- Robust tyre shoulder tread pattern and jagged contours: Long life
- Two circumferential grooves, tread depth = 11 mm: Increased resistance to aquaplaning
- Exceptional carcass structure incorporating a steel reinforcement strip in tyre beading: Excellent handling properties
- Tread: A silent van tyre
- Sidewall design: An upgrading of the van
- Speed symbol: R = 170 km/h
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Comtrac Ice Tire (Vredestein)
Comtrac Tire (Vredestein)
Weather-Master WSC™ Tire (Cooper Tire)
Solus KR21 Tire (Kumho)
Road Venture MT KL71 Tire (Kumho)
Road Venture AT KL78 Tire (Kumho)
Solus KH16 Tire (Kumho)
Discoverer M+S™ Light Truck Applications Tire (Cooper Tire)
Commercial T/A® Traction Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Latitude® X-Ice® Xi2 Tire (Michelin®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.