Comtrac Ice Tire
The Comtrac Ice is designed for vans and features a durable carcass with steel reinforcement strips to ensure complete safety throughout its service life. The combination of the unique tread, an advanced tread compound, and special studs minimises braking distance and ensures optimum acceleration on snow and ice. The Comtrac Ice uses a type of stud with a hard metal pin specially developed for Vredestein after many years of research. It not only greatly improves the tyre's performance, but it also reduces the risk of stud loss. With its two wide longitudinal grooves the directional tread, which is identical to that of the Comtrac Winter tyre, optimises water dispersion to prevent aquaplaning.
- Triple flange spike construction
- Optimum grip
- Special PCA-free rubber compound: Excellent driveability at low temperatures and on snow and ice
- Stud core hardness and dimensions match tread wear: Optimum grip and stability throughout the long service life
- Perfect combination of sturdy tread and advanced stud positioning on the tyre face: Excellent self-cleaning properties, reduced braking distance and good acceleration in winter conditions
- Triple flange stud construction: Reduced risk of stud loss
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Comtrac Tire (Vredestein)
Commercial T/A® Traction Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Blizzak WS70 Tire (Bridgestone)
Starfire SF-510 LT Tire (Cooper Tire)
Starfire RS-C 2.0 Tire (Starfire)
Mud-Terrain™ T/A® KM Tire (BFGoodrich®)
ExtremeContact™ DWS Tire (Continental Tire)
Long Trail T/A® Tour Tire (BFGoodrich®)
M724F Tire (Bridgestone)
i*pike RW11 Tire (Hankook Tires)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.